- Ad Deum Dance Company and its community of artists was established in 1991 by Founder and Artistic Director, Randall Flinn. Dancers have joined Ad Deum, moving to Houston from all across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Brazil.
- We work 11 months out of a year, performing, teaching and touring locally, nationally and abroad. Each summer we embark on a 6 weeks European dance outreach.
- We host 2-3 major dance intensives yearly where dancers attend from all across the world. Here they are able to fully integrate their love for dance with their faith.
- Besides our theatre-stage performances, we also serve in active outreach and charity work for hospitals, nursing homes, youth centers, orphanages, family and homeless shelters, safe houses for trafficking victims, and special populations.
- We open our dance company classes to the greater dance community to share our lives and talents with others. We are very active in the arts community and frequently participate in joint performances and arts festivals.
- We are the host company for Project Dance Houston, an internationally acclaimed dance outreach event, bringing inspirational hope to cities through an uplifting and inspirational weekend of dance. We also are featured guests for Project Dance Paris, held each summer at the Place' de la Republique - the site of the horrific terrorist attack in Paris.
- We are networking with dancers and choreographers from all across the world to share ideas and offer exchange programs. For over six years, we have participated in an exchange program with Springs Dance Company of London, England.
- We are networked and partner with The C.S. Lewis Foundation, serving as featured artists for their conferences in Texas and in England. We also partner with Creative Arts Europe/Creative Missions Intl., performing and teaching each summer in Sofia, Bulgaria. In Bulgaria, we also serve in prison outreach and refugee camps.
- We co-labor yearly with the international mission's organization, Youth With A Mission, serving as performers and dance educators in Switzerland and Kona, Hawaii.
- We are investing in the lives of the next generation of professional dancers both artistically and spiritually.
Our annual budget includes
- 9 month dance studio rental - $15,000
- Teaching Faculty and Staff Salaries $10,000
- Company Member Stipends and Honorariums $21,000
- Office Rental $3000
- Costume Budget $3500
- Guest Choreographers/Dance Intensive Faculty $20,000
- Missions Travel and Volunteer Outreach $12,000
- Theatre Rental $9000
WAYS TO GIVE
Dance Ad Deum is a non-profit (501 c-3) arts organization operating in the state of Texas. All donations are tax deductible by law. You will receive a receipt of your donation for tax purposes.
You can also contribute by offering donated in-kind services like printing, graphic design, grant writing, tax-services, volunteer administrative work, travel vouchers and air miles, physical therapy and massage services, essential oils and health supplement donations.
Your support is vital and significant to our work! Artists must have faithful patrons (latin; for fathers) to uphold and nurture their talents and creative offerings. Your contributions enable us to carry forth our mission to produce excellent expressions of dance that speak to the heart of humanity in beautifully relevant and redemptive ways.
Thank You for caring and sharing in our work!
Donate Online via PayPal by clicking on the donate button below.
Checks can be sent to: Ad Deum Dance Company P.O. Box 271481 Houston, TX. 77277