Ad Deum Dance Collective
Ad Deum Dance Company, a professional modern/contemporary dance company based in Houston, Texas - now in their 23rd season, was founded and continues to be directed by Randall Flinn.
This coming season, beginning in early fall, Ad Deum will welcome a new branch of the organization called A.D. Dance Collective - which offers opportunities for selected professional/advanced technique dancers to be hired for specific performances and rehearsal times.
Our season runs from early September- May.
Selected dancers for ADC will be contracted for specific performances and rehearsal periods leading up to the performances. Generally, the commitment would be 3 days per week from 9:15 am until 2pm Tuesday - Friday. A two week prior period of rehearsals would be the normal commitment time for any contracted performance - roughly 6-7 total rehearsal days.
As a selected member of ADC, dancers would receive free company ballet and modern classes during their time. Dancers can also take Company classes if they desire at any other time for only $8 per class.
Company classes are held Tuesday thru Thursday at 9:15am at West University Dance Center 4007 Bellaire Blvd Suite D, Houston.
To Apply As A Member Of ADC:
Send by email the following items:
- An updated dance resume/CV and a current headshot and two dance photo images. Resume/CV must include your age and contact info plus 2 professional dance related character references.,
- Video Submissions
- Fill out and submit this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfNggdQuYZWF4M9UIcf3lfV0Ue9jRTdVbDWH6e4eWQc84jwGQ/viewform?pli=1
VIDEOS SHOULD INCLUDE:
- State your name, age, where you are from. Also tell us why you are personally interested in the work and mission of Ad Deum.
- 1-2 minutes of a ballet variation/combination. Please wear ballet class attire. Lite Ballet skirts for women are allowed.
- 1-4 minutes of a modern/contemporary variation/combination. Please wear modern class attire. Costumes are only allowed if the legs, feet, and torso can be clearly seen.It does not need to be a professional performance video. You can submit videos taken in studio spaces.
Send these materials to email@example.com